This page is an integral part of the website www.modeliana.com which collects some Personal Data of its Users.
The data controller is Renato Pieraccioli with tax code PRCRNT70E18D612V, owner of the company Mode Liana S.A.S. via Fratelli Bandiera 8r - 50137 - Firenze (FI) with VAT number 04442680486.
Email address of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, are: email, Usage Data and Cookies.
Personal Data can be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the Service. In the cases in which this website indicates some Data as optional, the Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts as to which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller at the above-mentioned address.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The Owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User opts out of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. To obtain further information on the location of the processing You may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Owner to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers just described takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or ask the Data Controller for information by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The User's Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Accessing accounts on third party services, Managing contacts and sending messages, SPAM protection and Statistics.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Facebook permissions required by this application
This website may require certain Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User's Facebook account and collect information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows this Application to connect with the User's account on the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook Inc.
The permits required are as follows:
The basic information of the User registered on Facebook usually includes the following Data: id, name, image, gender and language and in some cases the Facebook "Friends". If the User has made additional Data publicly available, this will be available.
"About Me" by friends
Provides access to the 'About Me' section of the friends profile.
Personal Data Processing Details
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to accounts on third party services
These types of services allow this site to take Data from your accounts on third party services and perform actions with them.
These services are not activated automatically, but require the express authorization of the User.
Login to your Facebook account
This service allows this site to connect with the User's account on the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Permission requested: 'About Me' by friends.
- Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service allows the management of a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type used to communicate with the User.
These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time of viewing of messages by the User, as well as the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links included in messages.
Google Gmail is an email management service provided by Google inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Personal Data of the Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access to their own Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her own Data and request that they be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than their preservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- Propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory phases of its possible establishment to defend against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Last modified 25/03/2020